This holiday season unwrap a brand-new collection of hockey romances that includes humor, drama, love, and – of course – hockey! ONLY 99c for 18 novellas!
**100% of the proceeds from sales of this anthology will be donated to charity.**
Each book is EXCLUSIVE to the anthology and NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED by USA Today, New York Times, and all your favorite bestselling hockey romance authors.
- How We Fell in Love (Ice Cats) by Toni Aleo: He knew she was the one, she wasn’t so sure, which is why Grace and James’ love story is one for the ages.
- A Second Shot by Shannon Stacey: She was the one who got away—the woman Erik Burke walked away from to focus on the game—but when their paths cross once again, all he wants for Christmas is the chance to take another shot at love.
- A Wolfe Brothers Christmas (Game On in Seattle) by Jami Davenport: Spending their first Christmas together in years, the Wolfe brothers fumbling attempts to create good memories go awry.
- Christmas Crosscheck (The Dallas Comets) by Jaymee Jacobs: Bryan’s planning to propose to Georgiana on Christmas Eve, but will the chaos of their families’ first holiday together ruin their special moment?
- The Final Slapshot by Jean C. Joachim: Harry “Deke” Edmonds hides his secret, hoping for a Christmas miracle. When confronted with the truth, will his heart-breaking decision cost him both Kitty and the Huskies?
- Lucky Holiday (The Las Vegas Kingsnakes) by Jennifer Lazaris: Vegas forward Tyler Quinn made the biggest mistake of his life when he broke Ella’s heart, and he’ll need more than an ace up his sleeve to win her back in time for Christmas.
- Dmitri’s Christmas Angel (Las Vegas Sidewinders) by Kat Mizera: Two women. Two surprise pregnancies. Dmitri Papadakis is screwed.
- His Christmas Cinderella (San Francisco Dragons) by Kate Willoughby: On his way to the team holiday party, Gideon Aguilar mistakes Bailey Peng for his Uber driver. After inviting her to join him, they make more than merry, but at the end of the evening, the sexiest, most captivating woman he’s ever met is nowhere to be found.
- Red-Hot Trouble (Hot Ice) by Lily Harlem: Sophie Delaney never intended to walk into ‘that’ locker room, at ‘that’ moment, but she did, it happened, and now she’ll never be the same again.
- Christmas Interference (The Baltimore Banners) by Lisa B. Kamps: Shane Masters no longer believes in second chances, happy-ever-afters…or love. Can the woman who knew him best thaw his heart with a little holiday magic before it’s too late?
- The Devoted Father and the Introvert (The New Hampshire Bears) by Mary Smith: Elexis Dunaway loves Twitter and work. Dag Limon loves his twin boys and playing professional hockey. Soon their worlds will collide with one simple tweet.
- Her Best Worst Boyfriend (Vancouver Vice Hockey) by Melanie Ting: This Christmas, Em Davis is bringing Mr. Wrong home to prove a point to her parents. He’s arrogant, conceited, and uneducated, and they’re going to hate him. But what if Ian Reid turns out to be Mr. Right?
- Icing isn’t Only for Cookies (The Renegades Series) by Melody Heck Gatto: Avery James wasn’t looking for love when tall, dark, and deliciously handsome hockey player Kyler Wilson walked into her bakery.
- Dallas Christmas by RJ Scott: Logan knows lusting after his captain’s brother can only lead to trouble. But when fate throws him and the temptation that is Archie together, it’s hard not to fall in love.
- All I Want (San Francisco Strikers) by Stephanie Kay: When fate finally brings first loves Maggie and Alex back to the same city, will Maggie be brave enough to give the relationship she never forgot a second chance? Or will she put their love on ice?
- Holding On Tight (Buffalo Bedlam) by Susan Scott Shelley: For Buffalo Bedlam defenseman Vince Forsberg and his boyfriend Joseph Parelli, the pressure to make their first Christmas together perfect leads to a lot of chaos, holiday mishaps, and some unexpected results.
- A Star-Crossed Christmas (Cayuga Cougars) by V.L. Locey: Two years ago, Mitch shared an explosive kiss with his childhood friend, Olympic snowboarder, Shaun. Will Christmas be the time for the two men to untangle lust from love, and find a future together that works?
- The Playboy (Redtails Hockey) by Stephanie Julian: Kyle is back in the minors to rehab his career but that’s not all he’s hoping to fix. He wants to get back the girl he left behind, but convincing Leah to take another chance on this former playboy will be harder than making it back to the NHL.
‘When You’re Ready’ by Toni Aleo is an Assassins prequel novella. It is the story of Grace Adler, who is the twin sister of Shea Adler from ‘Taking Shots’ and James Justice. I cannot believe how I wasn’t aware of this up until the moment I started reading it. As a huge Assassins fan, I can only say: SHAME ON ME!!!
Since the first book of the Assassins series I was always curious about Grace and James’s story. In ‘Taking Shots’ Grace andJames was already married and have two amazingly cute kids: Ryan and Amelia. We saw bits and pieces of their story but not much. Then with ‘End Game’, which is their son Ryan’s book, you get a chance to better view of Grace and James’s love but still cannot see the whole picture. I was really hoping that I will get a chance to read the beginning and thanks to Toni Aleo I get the chance 🙂 The story is told in Grace’s POV and it was different and new to see Shea and their relationship from her point of view. Since I always saw Grace as the strong, talented, full of love, sweet business woman and a great mom, I was shocked to see her insecurities and doubts about herself. It was amazing to see how hard James had to work to show Grace that she is lovable and worthy of his love. How in the end their love story will be the only thing that will help their daughter Amelia to see what she has is not love. I cannot wait to read Amelia’s story in the ‘Ice Cats’ series.
There are so many great authors involved in this anthology. Some I read before, some I read reviews about. I read couple of the stories and really enjoyed them and now I have some hockey series from great authors that I will be reading soon 🙂 I also loved that all proceeds from sales of this anthology will be donated to charity. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
- Would I recommend this book: Yes.
- Would I re-read this book: Yes.
- Would I read future books by these authors: Yes and I have to go back and read some or all the series 🙂
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
e-ARC kindly provided by L.Woods PR in exchange for an honest review.