I know I am not posting much lately but I have been crazy busy. Today is one of the days I am just relaxing and doing nothing so I decide to dedicate today to catch up with the blogs I follow, write a review and change my blog a bit 🙂 And finally I was able to add the Tags & Challenges menu for my blog 🙂 I also realized that I have been tagged so here is my first tag (I hope I will do the Pingbacks correctly LOL!).
I was tagged by my dearest blogger friend Talia @Red Hot Ink. Thank you 🙂
This blog tag was originally created by Zuky @BookBum.
- Link back to my (BookBum’s) original post, so I can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, I don’t get notified if you just tag my url)
- Thank the person(s) who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
You are cast away onto a remote island:
- You can bring 5 albums, what are they?
- You can bring ONE book (not including The Bible (or other appropriate religious texts) or The Complete Works of Shakespeare, as they are already provided and NO SERIES), what ONE book is it?
- You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island), what is it?
I love listening music but I have a tiny bit of a problem with this question because lately I only listen Spotify so when I am picking out the albums, I will be selecting them according to my favorite songs.
- James Arthur – Back from the Edge: I am a James Arthur fan and I love both of his albums (That is why my second album will be from him too 🙂 ) I enjoy most of the songs from this album but my favorites are ‘Say You Won’t Let Go’ and ‘Train Wreck’.
- James Arthur – James Arthur: Other than couple of songs, I listen most of the songs million times 🙂
- Daughtry – It’s Not Over… The Hits So Far: I love Daughtry and all their albums so because this album has most of my favorites, I am picking this album 🙂
- Ed Sheeran – X: I wasn’t sure if I should pick ‘X’ or ‘Castle on the Hill’ but ‘X’ has more songs I enjoy listening.
- Clean Bandit – Symphony: I really like Clean Bandit and lately ‘Symphony’ is one of the song I listened the most so my last album spot goes to them.
This one is really hard to answer. OMG! I love reading and there are tons of them. Can I just bring my kindle? It is only one… And seriously why no the series? Ok, here I go. After going through my Goodreads – Read Shelf for 40 mins, I still couldn’t decide which one to pick so I picked the first one on the list which is ‘Just One Year’ by Gayle Forman.
My luxury item will be my diary. I write anything and everything to my dairy. It is like a best friend with whom I share all my happiness, sadness and problems.
Pfff! This was hard but fun 🙂 and here are the nominees, enjoy guys 🙂